Position: Analyst, Knowledge Mobilization Measurement and Evaluation
Location: Downtown Toronto (Union Station)
Status: 2 Year Contract
Reporting to the Manager, KMb Strategy, the Analyst, Knowledge Mobilization Measurement and Evaluation is responsible for bringing evidence informed knowledge and skills to coordinate the continued adaptation and implementation of the Partnership’s KMb Measurement Framework used to measure, monitor and report on the effectiveness and short/long-term impact of KMb efforts undertaken by the Partnership and its partners. This role will actively work with the Strategy and Evaluation team, specifically the Specialist, Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Reporting to support efforts to drive performance monitoring, evaluation and impact reporting across the organization, ensure KMb measurement efforts contribute to broader performance monitoring and reporting, and assess the impact of activities across the organization to mobilize evidence into action.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience executing knowledge mobilization projects with a focus on implementation and/or evaluation
- Knowledge of, experience with, and enthusiasm for the use of effective methods and tools to support measurement and/or evaluation of Knowledge Mobilization activities
- Knowledge of best practices in process management and continuous improvement
- Proven skills in performance measurement
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with respect to data analysis, documentation, and written communication
- Excellent analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively manage change
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast paced environment
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach
- Demonstrated capacity for handling ambiguity and complexity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to prepare and deliver reports
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects, workflows and timelines
- Masters level preferred in health and/or business (e.g. healthcare administration, business management, health services research, implementation science, knowledge translation, performance measurement, or other related field)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an environment that provided exposure to research methods, Knowledge Mobilization, implementation or measurement/evaluation (e.g. research department, academic institution, healthcare agency, clinical setting or government experience)
- Proven experience in development of measurement frameworks and data collection tools. Direct experience in measuring knowledge mobilization or behavior change an asset.
- Experience conducting research activities, including data collection & analysis (both quantitative and qualitative), literature reviews and health research database searches, in support of knowledge mobilization and evaluation initiatives
- Experience in using KMb or behavior change theories to design and conduct research or evaluation an asset
- Experience in the development and delivery of training materials to support effective measurement and reporting practices an asset
- Quality improvement certification an asset
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office products, specifically MS PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel as well as web-based data collection tools
Closing September 14, 2018
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter combined in Word or PDF format explaining your interest in the position to Talent Management at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca indicating ‘Analyst, Knowledge Mobilization Measurement and Evaluation’ in the subject line.
All applicants are appreciated however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, including accessible job postings, please call 416-915-9222 or email us at TM@partnershipagainstcancer.ca