In collaboration with Future Skills Centre, Research Impact Canada hosted their third webinar, Storytelling with purpose for impact, as part of their Professional Development Toolbox Webinar Series. Research Impact Canada’s Bilingual Knowledge Mobilization Specialist, Elisabeth (Lis) Huang, hosted this free webinar on March 30th, 2023, at 12pm ET.
Some of the key takeaways from this webinar include:
- The purpose and power of storytelling
- How to collect, track, and store stories
- How to create an audience profile to filter your audience to better understand your target audience
- Resources for storytelling
- Examples of storytelling used effectively through different medium
The slide deck in the webinar and accompanied workbook can also be accessed.
This initiative is part of the Future Skills Centre’s Community of Practice, supported by the Future Skills Centre Community of Practice Platform (powered by Magnet). The Future Skills Centre Community of Practice offers free access to resources, news and events, as well as the opportunity to meet stakeholders across Canada who are preparing people across Canada for the future of work.